Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 4

Late start today - for one reason and another...

First Note - OKC woman looking for friends. Somehow I think I wrote her before. And I don't think her profile picture is actually her. 66% Match 66% Friend 19% Enemy - Anyway, I wouldn't mind hearing from her.

One of my friends is of the opinion that people on OK Cupid tend to answer the questions flippantly - so the ratings are reliable. Could be true!

A match woman made me a favorite. She is only 27. Well, I thanked her for making me a favorite thinking that her profile would be gone in a few hours. This morning, I got an email from her. I wrote back and her response - the exact same message that she sent before. Probably a bot. She sent two more pictures - quite a lovely young lady - one, though, was from 2005. And she gave me her yahoo address - so if anyone wants to write her, feel free: ( DOBRAYAZAYA ) at (y.. a.. h.. o.. o..) dot (c.. o.. m..) which I take to be dobrayazaya@yahoo.com. Dobray in Russian means something like "good" and is used in phrases like Dobray Utra and Dobray Dien (Good morning and good day). My guess - she is a Russian come on. In my relationship book, I have a whole chapter on these - there was a period of about a year when I corresponded with a lot of Russian women - most of whom weren't real apparently. In the end, they all asked for money for one reason or another - a visa so that they could come visit - airplane tickets since they had a passport - money for school - etc. Of course I sent it...hahahahaha. No, I did not. I am crazy and a romantic and all, but not that crazy. I don't think...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment