Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 18

Sincerely doubting I will write any new messages today.

Well, so much for that. I did write a note - to a match woman 44 - living within striking distance - and I am within her age parameters. She seemed a bit too into things I don't like to be a match, but one never knows. Maybe auto racing/motocross really isn't that big a deal to her...

So many women put a priority on financial stability. Sigh. I know it is probably genetic. Wanting to feel secure (not gold digging). Still, I always balk when it comes to writing to people who value money so much that they put it in their profile at least once (usually two or three times).

Second note - Plenty of Fish - 39 years old - lives about an hour away - doubting she is a fit or will write back in any case, but what the heck, right?

Third Note - Plenty of Fish - 47 year old - not too far - says she is a preppie hippy chick - so maybe I will actually get a response. Nah...

I actually got a very nice note from a woman who I wrote for Grins and Giggles. True, she wasn't interested in getting to know me across the semi-vast distance, but still. That was positive reinforcement. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment