Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 29

Wow, the month is nearly over. And I have been at this for nearly two months. Eeek! Time flies when, well, it just flies.

I have three open tabs - all are grins and giggles messages - two want men younger than I am (physically) and one wants a GQ model sugar daddy. But, I am a glutton for non-responses. I just can't seem to get enough of them! :)

One of them, though, is a woman I wrote to before and didn't respond. This time will be...the same, I am sure. I don't think I am even in the same universe as she is.

First note - OK Cupid 36 year old woman who just caught my eye - nothing scintillating about her profile or pictures - I just liked her vibe - 76% Match - 10% Enemy - definitely G&G.

Two women have liked my photos. What the heck does that mean? According to the last time - one will say she has already found someone and the other send me a thanks but no thanks message. Well, we will see what happens with them tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment