Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 8

I have a bunch of notes I can write. It was refreshing to take a day off. And I did come up with a good piece of writing. It could still use some work - but it is good enough for profile adding!

Premiere Note - Match woman who looked at my profile (maybe after I liked her picture) but she didn't write - 45 years old and not too far away. Some pith to her profile, but not a lot. I dropped her a nice line. 

Not sure what comes after premiere - not derriere...anyway, next note - OK Cupid 75% Match 64% Friend 23% Enemy - 55 - not far away - she looked at my profile - which is nice to know, but doesn't tell me if she liked it or not - or how long she stayed...seems a bit on the conservative side, but who knows, it didn't hurt to send her a message...(She already wrote back once)

Third Note - Match.com - 45 year old - not too far but only wants someone up to 50 and someone right next door - so I guess it was a Grins and Giggles. 

Fourth Note - Match.com - 56 years old - she made me a favorite but didn't send me a note. Why make someone a favorite if you aren't going send them a note? Ok, sometimes you just like them but their age and distance requirements don't fit you at all, so you make them a favorite, hoping they might take a look at your profile and send you a note. Makes sense to me...

Fifth Note - Match.com - 38 year old woman - she is looking up to 50, so what's a couple more years. Looks a little like Uma Thurman (in a good way) to me. Still, I think this is a G&G.

Sixth note - Match.com - 47 years young (tee hee) only looking to fifty though she was willing to go as young as 36. I guess she is young at heart! She dared people to write which makes me think that she might actually respond with a positive message. Ok, not really. Just trying out the optimism thing...

And that's all I can muster today. I closed three tabs without writing - maybe 5 even.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment