Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 25

Bazillions of open tabs and my browser and computer are moving glacially slowly. Sigh. Gotta close a bunch of them. Soon. Maybe at lunch time - busy Smith day today.

I really should close the OK Cupid pages first - they are the ones that eat the most memory - all the ads (since it is a "free" site). But no, I can't do anything logical - I will write to a POF person or three.

First note - I will readily admit that I am more apt to write to a woman whose photos appeal than to a woman whose photos don't appeal - or to a woman who has chosen not to post pictures for whatever reason. Funny thing about this one - she says she is a fiesty red head but her one picture shows someone raven haired - and she isn't enamored of men who live with their moms. So I doubt, one again, that I will hear back. 44 POF woman - lives not horrendously far away - ok note. Does anyone want me to post the notes I write?

Second note - 49 year old POF woman - not too far - decent note.

Third note - OK Cupid woman - 38 - 94% Match, 8 % Enemy - Lives too far away and is too young - I just wrote her a G&G note - telling her how wonderful she was.

Closed two match.com tabs because I just didn't feel especially motivated to write them right now.

Fourth Note - OK Cupid Woman - 40 - 94% match 4% enemy - Too far away again - so another G&G note extolling her virtues - if people won't swell my head, I will swell theirs!

Fifth note - OK cpupid woman - 36 - Total grins and giggles since she is a 52% match and 51% enemy. What the hell am I thinking?

I was only writing till midnight - and that time has been reached. Closed six other tabs - just because I couldn't be bothered...

No comments:

Post a Comment