Monday, March 24, 2014

March 23

I got another picture like - I will write her - even though we don't seem like a good match - she loves ice hockey. But you never know, right? - Ok, I wrote her. Now, will it be 1) a canned Thanks but no thanks, 2) a note saying no thank you, 3) no response at all or 4) a response saying, what the heck, let's try this... (She chose option 3)

First note - 59 Match.com woman near Cortland - wow, seems like she is full of vigor. I dropped her a fairly boring note - she wanted passion and I didn't send her much.

Second note - 62 year old match woman - not that far away - she doesn't want someone as young as I am - but I liked her profile so wrote her anyway.

Lots of open tabs - but most of the notes would be for G&G - live too far for them, too old for them, that sort of thing. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment