Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 21

First thing I did was respond to one of the women who had liked my photo and then responded to me saying thank you, but no thank you. I still don't get why on earth you would like someone's photo only to then say no to getting to know them better. Whatever. People are strange.

First note - Match woman who is 40 - only wants someone up to 50 - but I wrote anyway - probably G&G - but I loved the energy she showed in her pictures and in her short profile (anything under 200 words is short in my book...)

Second Note - March woman who is 52 but only wanted someone 30 miles away - I think as the crow flies I am 37 miles away from her stated address. I sent her an ok note.

Third note - Grins and Giggles to a POF woman who's handle said something like "great hair." 52. I think. Not a match at all. 18 typos and mistakes in her 20 word profile text. And she likes country music primarily - a clear sign that we would not get along in this world...


No comments:

Post a Comment