Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 5

13 tabs open - must close tabs...

First note - POF woman - G&G - because she lives on Long Island - 49 years old - I just liked her profile - well written and intriguing. Which is what I said in my note.

Second note - POF woman - G&G - because she lives in NY - 44 years old - her profile was ok - it was her picture that caught my attention.

Third note - OKCupid - I have had this tab open for a while - she lives in Montreal - is 33 and seems quite interesting. 87% Match 85% Friend 11% Enemy - this, though is another G&G because she only is interested in men up to 40. 

I got a message at POF! I was very excited, until I saw that it was from someone in the POF company. They were telling us that they had added a field to the profile talking about how ambitious one is. What interested me, though, was that, apparently, I have had sex with way more than the average amount of women. I don't consider myself overly sexed - about average, maybe a bit less than average. And here it turns out that the average guy has had 6.1 sexual partners by the time they are 44. Oops. 

A woman I wrote to yesterday wrote back today. Her message was pleasant and ambiguous as to whether or not she was interested in getting to know me better. Her desire list said she is looking for friends anywhere... 

No comments:

Post a Comment