Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 19

Open tabs, open tabs, open for a day - Oh what fun it is to write a couple notes. Olé... (Sung to a popular Christmas time tune...)

First note - to an OK Cupid woman who is 52 - apparently OKC has done away with listing the friend quotient - so - 62% Match - 16% Enemy - not the best, but not too terrible either - I miss the friend %...I don't expect to hear back from her.

Second note - another OK Cupid woman - she is 56 - 77% Match - 17% Enemy - although she lives in PA, she says she is interested in meeting people from Anywhere. And although I live somewhere (Geneva, specifically) I hope that will not be an issue... :) (She looked but didn't write)

Third Note - OK Cupid woman who looked at my profile (I think I looked at hers awhile ago) - and didn't write - so I wrote her. 88% Match 14% Enemy 38 and lives not too far away. I wrote her a funny note - but didn't ask any questions...

Fourth note - OK Cupid - 51 - lives in PA so, not all that near. I looked at her profile long and hard, despite a not good % - 50% Match - 24% Enemy - I was very tempted to write. She then looked at my profile, so I wrote her. Take that! Bazinga!

Fifth note- Match - 43 year old not far away - Thoughtful profile - looking for hard working though - is that another code word for conservative?

Got a random message from a 28 year old in hawaii saying I was cute - yet, OK Cupid didn't show her as a visitor. And she had no profile picture. I wrote back - because, well, I like to get the last word (not always, but whenever possible) and said hi in a funny way. I bet she is a scam or not real or both.

Sixth note - Match 35 year old woman who appeared in my match mail - we are not a match - she wants someone as old as 38. Sigh. I wrote her anyway - G&G. 

Seventh note - Match 48 - she looked at my profile but didn't write. I don't think that means much as I find that few women initiate communication with me. Or with anyone in general. Perhaps I am mistaken about that...(She sent me a canned "No Thanks" note. Her loss.)

Eighth note - POF - 43 year old woman but too far away is my guess. I wrote her a note anyway. Quite a captivating smile...

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment