Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 26

Only three open tabs - and I don't know if I want to write them before I put up my new profile or not. Probably will - hesitate and you are lost, lost, lost I tell you! Lost!!

First note - 52 year old POF woman with a brief profile - her complaining filled more than her description - no rudeness and half naked (or more) pictures apparently. (She wrote back with one word - Hello - how helpful is that?!? Well, at least she wrote back...)

Second Note - 51 POF year old woman with two pugs apparently - I am tempted to write more and more descriptive about these women - but I won't. Sigh. My note started well and fizzled at the end. Poo.

Third note - 53 year old POF woman - I just thought her profile sounded interesting -

Fourth note - This is the one I am most interested in - in the ones I had open - Match.com - 43 but only looking for someone up to 50 - I wonder if women put this knowing that some men will write them no matter what - or expecting that men a few years older will still write. Who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment