Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 9

(Sung to the tune of "Spam") Tabs, tabs, tabs, tabs...

I am going to do a few notes today. Just because one never knows, does one?

First note - Match.com - 46 years old - but only wants someone within 20 miles. Sigh. The only attribute that was important to her was that the guy be taller than 5'10"! I am taller - pick me, pick me! :) Not the best note I have written, but better than - Hey there sexy, wanna hook up?! (I hope it is better than that...)

Second Note - Match.com - 41 years old -  only wants someone who is 50. God I remember 50. I haven't changed, much, since then. My "use by" date hasn't come due yet. Yet. Sent her an ok note.

Third note - Match.com - 47 years old - I am in her age range - but seriously, I don't think we have that much in common. She seems much more athletically adventurous than I have ever been. Well, the worst that can happen is that I will be called a racist! Oh, wait, that already happened. I probably just won't hear back. That would be new and different (novel, even...)!

Closed five tabs because, well, for various reasons. Most of them I closed because they wanted someone only up to 50. Heck, why not go for 55? Hmm?

Does writing to someone to whom I have already written count? I don't think it does. Because what I am counting here is messages to new people. This woman is not new to me. It would be new if she responded, though...

Fourth note - Match.com - 37 years old and living within the circle - but I am way older than she is looking for - so this is a G&G for sure -

Fifth note - POF - 48 year old who lives relatively close by. All she is looking for is someone to grow old with. Not a lot there to latch onto - so my note was not too scintillating...

Sixth note - POF - 52 years old living within the circle of life. Not much in her profile - just a list of things she likes to do. Whatever - not expecting a response...

I truly can not say it often enough - I am dumbfounded that my response rate is so low. I wonder if I should just start sending messages like "U R Hot! Let's get nekid" I bet my response rate would be better.

The whole notion of "out of one's league." Is that in current parlance?

Seventh Note - Match.com - 44 years old - I think she is too conservative for the likes of me - but she was in my daily match mail from Match.com. I wrote her an ok first message.

One of the match.com women - I don't know which one of them since I do a good job of not giving too much detail about them - sent me a canned "not interested" not. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment