Friday, March 21, 2014

March 20

Spring has sprung, at least officially. The weather man hasn't been told, though...

More notes. Yay! Also trying to finish up a post about a not successful internet relationship. One of many, sadly. More successful than some, less successful than others...

First note - POF - slight p-crush on her. 50 and lives in the next town over (sort of). Short but well written profile. Hopes are high, which will mean a lower low when I get no response. But my lows are still pretty high, generally. Except when they aren't.

I have 11 tabs open. Eeek! How does that happen?

Second note - Match - 44 living not far away - brief profile - but I got a conservative vibe from her. Someone said, I think Anne Coulter (ick), that most hot women were Republican. Could she be right?

Closed the next tab - 9 to go -

Third note - Match - 49 year old - living within a decent circle - not very long profile and again I got a conservative vibe. Maybe as women get older they generally get more conservative? Eeeek!

Fourth Note - Match - 42 - another little p-crush - whenever I have one of those -which is about one in 50 profiles I think - I am more reluctant to write that first note. Sigh.

Fifth Note - Match 51 - Not that far away - she was interested in men up to 70! Go her! My note was not awesome - but it was ok enough, I hope.

Sixth note - 44 year old POF woman in a city I have heard of but am not exactly sure where it is. Oh, there it is - not that far away at all...

Seventh note - 48 year old POF woman - very near by - but the name of the city is misspelled. I wonder how that happened. Weird. Not a lot of pith to her profile...

Eighth note - 42 year old POF woman - I just saw her pic and clicked on her - four word profile. I might have to change mine to be short - Great guy looking for great gal/woman. Maybe I will get more responses. True, most of them would probably be unlikely candidates, but still...

Closed another tab. I don't know why, but I got the impression she was a smoker, even though she didn't say she was...not that I won't date smokers, but if I don't have to, I would rather not.

And closed the last tab. I might reopen hers again sometime, but right now, I am not feeling it...

Two women liked photos of mine - so I am going to write them. The chances are maybe 50-50 that they will write back...

Ninth Note - 46 year old woman who lives down near NYC - She had a nice profile - I wrote  a nice note. (She sent some sort of automated message saying she had recently found someone and wanted to see where that went.)

Tenth Note - 53 year old who lives not too far away - Great profile - very clear - not sure we will hit it off since she seems more fitness oriented than I am, but you never know...(She sent a message saying she didn't want a long distance relationship.)

Ok, that just is weird. Why like people's pictures and when they write, blow them off. Sigh. Whatever, at least they both "responded!"


No comments:

Post a Comment