Monday, February 3, 2014

Feb 2

I woke up to find that one of the two women had written back - the one who was nearer. The fact that she wrote back at all is a surprise (as you will see if I am still writing emails by the end of the month - see, there's that "hope springs eternal thing" - hoping that before the end of the month, I will find someone who becomes someone that I am working towards a Relationship with). A pleasantish surprise in this case.

I have rarely received evil and nasty responses to my email messages. Women tell me that they get all sorts of messages - initial ones that run the gamut from thoughtful and interesting to hurtful and disgusting. Weird. The responses to messages I initiate tend to be one of three - thank you but no. Hello back. And Yay, yes please! (The last is really rare...)

In this case, it was the first response. Because we lived too far apart (three hour drive one way). Understandable and not too upsetting. At least she wrote back and said I was interesting. Yay. But we did connect on Facebook and we might actually be e-friends. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment