Friday, February 28, 2014

Feb 27

Two realizations for this blog.

First realization - mom is getting worse and I feel worse and worse leaving her alone for long periods of time - by long I mean four hours or so. And by alone, I mean not in the same house. I don't spend my days sitting with her...which means that dating will be more of a challenge unless people are, ha, interested in coming to Geneva to meet me. Hahahahahahahaha. Ha. Haha. Ha. (Uncontrollable fit of laughter...)

Second realization - ok, not really a realization - more of a statement - I am going to add something to my website about liking The Princess Bride (which I think is there on most of my profiles (well, at least one of the three active profiles) Firefly (might be on one), and Ender's Game (Or should I make that the Wheel of Time series). Hmm. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment