Thursday, February 27, 2014

Feb 26

Starting off with a Match woman who is 41 and not far away, but only wants someone who is 44 - I could pass for 44 - in a dimly lit restaurant, as long as she wasn't looking at me...what does it matter, who I am fooling - the chances of her writing back with a positive "let's do this note" are about 1 in 100. No guts, hmm, what would one do if they had no guts. Digesting food would be difficult...

I think I need to whip off some notes - get some of these tabs closed.

Note the Second - before doing that, I closed four POF tabs for one reason or another - most of them just lived too far away for their comfort and honestly, they weren't all that appealing in the light of day. So, my second note is to a Match woman - 40 years old - I think I have written her before - but what the heck - match doesn't remember so I can't be sure - It was a G&G for me - she is a conservative politically, which means that she wants a conservative guy - into which category I could never, ever fall - except I do try to conserve electricity and water. Does that count?

Note the Third - probably also G&G for me as she wants someone who lives within 20 miles - but at least I am (for a couple more months) in her age range! 50 year old woman who is willing to go up to 52! Wow, living outside the box!! Not a great note - truly not all the motivated to write...

Note the Fourth - Ok, couldn't bring myself to write any more notes today. I just closed all the tabs. Sigh.

Back to Note the Fourth - An OKC person who was way too young - 36 - right on the bottom of my possible age lower limit - Ok, not really, according to half plus seven, 33 is the lower limit - anyway - she lives not too far away and her profile was good. And our percentages - 91% Match 83% Friend 0% Enemy - well, I don't think I have ever seen 0% enemy before!

Note the Fifth - POF - 48 year old woman living around 40 miles away - seems cool so I sent her a decent note. Ok, all of my notes are decent, this one had its cute moments...(well, she responded - mainly in order to raise the percentage of people who responded - how sweet - but it seems it was only for that reason. Moving on...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment