Sunday, February 9, 2014

The first week in review

Tallies for the week (Feb 1 through Feb 7):

I initiated 20 "conversations": 14 on match, 6 on OK Cupid. Of those, 4 responded at least once. 3 responded more than once. Of those that responded more than once, I spoke on the phone with one woman. I thought we might actually meet, but so far, we haven't set anything up.

One person initiated contact with me. I wrote her a few times. She wasn't a strong match and I wasn't overly eager to get to know her. That being said, I am willing, able and open to meeting anyone and getting to know anyone who really wants to get to know me.

I did not meet anyone in person from the messages I wrote this week.

It looks like one in five wrote back and of those five one was a potential person to at least meet. Not too bad for a weeks worth of relationship efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment