Saturday, February 8, 2014

Feb 7

The tricky woman who wanted to be on match but didn't want to pay so she embedded her email address into her profile wrote back. She asked for my screenname on Match so she could look at my profile. Surprisingly (not), after looking she didn't write again. Quelle horruer! :)

Tomorrow I will do a recap of all the messages I have sent and the "results" of that messaging. Today, though, is just another day.

My pre-breakfast, pre-Smith note - to a 46 year old woman who lives not far away (not far is code for not in Geneva) who caught my eye. After I sent the note, I was surprised to see no "like her" profiles displayed. I even tried to find "like her" a different way only to be told by match.com that there were no matches like her and that she is truly unique! I like unique! She is interested in stable (oops) and older (yay) men - though older according to her profile stops at 50. We shall, of course, see...

Got a weird, well surprising, notification from OKC saying that I woman I communicated with a while ago "liked" me. Something to do with their quickmatch system. We had communicated for a few messages - I got the feeling that she wasn't really who she said she was. Something about her use of language made me think she wasn't a native English speaker. Her profile said she was in Watkins Glen, but in her message she said she lived in Texas. Right. Anyway, I sent her another message to see if she had moved...

Second note - a woman from Geneva viewed my profile, but didn't write. She is 39 and didn't have a very fleshed out profile - but enough to make me take a chance (?) and drop her a line. I figure I won't get a response since she looked but didn't initiate.

No comments:

Post a Comment