Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Feb 18

I have 6 tabs full of people waiting to be written notes. Whether or not I will end up writing them is anyone's guess. My mind is sort of full of a couple of other people just now. We shall see.

First note for G&G - Match woman who is 52 - lives not so far away - but I could tell from her profile, we just don't have anything in common - at all. She has oodles of pictures posted and I just admired her energy. So I wrote. 

Second note - probably for G&G as well - Match woman who is 43 - her age limit is up to 60, though! And I live within her distance circle. She says she wants a "down-to-earth" guy - which makes me think she is probably too conservative to be interested in the likes of me. Still, I am in a typing mood (while I wait 24 hours to re-write one who didn't respond last night).

Third note - Match woman - 53 - probably the one I am most interested in so far of the three I have written today. She had a very clear profile - paragraphs and everything - gave me a good feeling. One red flag that suggests she might not (probably won't) write back - wanting a guy who smells good (I tried wearing cologne for a week back in college and I couldn't handle it!).

TDP - Too damn pretty. Just a thought I had and I do tend to get my thoughts out and down as often as possible. Even if posterity doesn't care, I at least got it out of my brain. Yay! Anyway, some people are just TDP. Must suck to be them...

No comments:

Post a Comment