Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Feb 4

First note was to a woman on match. She is 44 and lives within 100 miles. I just realized that she had put an income desire in her profile. So, I don't expect a note back from her. (She wrote back...)

Second note to another woman on match. 38, I live outside her distance preference and am outside of her age preference - she only wants to go up to 45. Why did I write her? Because she seemed interesting. Doubt I will hear back.

Oh, another reason I wrote - Match's 6 month guarantee - I need to write at least 5 people each month in order to qualify for a second six months free if I haven't found a relationship by the end of the first 6 months. Kind of a weird thing to be striving for. Then again, I am parsimonious and like to get my money's worth.

Third note - to an OKC person - 82% match - 24% friend - 0% enemy - lives less than 40 miles away and seemed like someone I would like to know. Sadly, her top age is 44, so I don't think I will hear back from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment