Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Feb 24

Again, lots of tabs open. Unfortunately most of them will be for Grins and Giggles - since I don't, generally, meet their age requirement. Sigh.

Note Uno - Yes, I know the number One in Spanish. Aren't I the polyglot?! Written to a POF woman, 51 who lives in Buffalo - I am guessing this was G&G because she wants someone who can do stuff at the drop of a hat. With me, it would take a bit more planning than that. Not a great first letter, but it got the job done (in that it was written, not that it led to a response or anything...)

Note Dos - Aha! See what I did there? Anyway, another G&G to a 45 year old woman in another state - she had a little in her profile, but not much to go on - so my letter wasn't spectacular...

I am just feeling a little burned out - which is understandable with all the messages I have sent and the few contacts I have made.

Note Tres - Yup, I am on a Spanish number roll - Another G&G to another 45 year old woman also in another state - the same state as the previous one - no, they aren't the same person...this letter had a little more oomph to it - still not awesome, but it will suffice.

Three was all I could manage. The lack of feedback has been underwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment