Sunday, February 16, 2014

Feb 15

No notes so far - probably won't write any until later tonight. I do have a few - three, that I am thinking of writing - without delving into the people I have liked on Match who haven't communicated with me (that I recall - sigh.)

Then again, I might just take a day off writing entirely. Well, writing new messages to new people. I mean, it just as gotten me so far! And I am pretty exhausted. We will see if my mind changes before I go to sleep. Anything is possible!

First note - 50 year old match woman - living not too far away. I am not holding out a lot of hope for hearing from her. She seems more dedicatedly athletic than I am.

Second Note - 49 year old match woman - she has been one of my "likes" for a long while - Although nothing in her profile says middle of the road or conservative, that is the vibe I get. So why did I write? Because one never knows...oh, I am taller than she desires (but within distance).

Third Note - Yes, I am a glutton for punishment - 41 year old woman who lives within her preferred distance - though I am a few years older than her top limit. She mentioned a brewery near her, which I take as a good sign. Auto racing, though...

I am hoping that my sherry influenced emails aren't getting too, er, sloppy...

Fourth Note - 48 year old match woman within traveling distance - I think I have written her before - I am guessing that she didn't write back. And maybe I will get my third "no thanks" email. She doesn't give enough to give me a hint as to her sense of self or her mental openness. I like to pretend to believe that she is open. We shall see, won't we.

Another day, another four notes...without reply thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment